- What: Gasometer
- Where: 41.869574, 12.474683
- When: 2016
- How: Ilford FP4
The area in the south of Rome was chosen as a productive district in the beginning of the 20th century. Among the several industrial activities there was the Gas Factory. The coal used for production arrived to the plant via the Tiber river.
In the first picture, on the water tower on the left, there is a a fascist logo with the roman number VII (seven).
It refers to the seventh year of the fascist calendar which started in 1922 (March on Rome). It means that the water tower was built in 1928.