- What: former summer camp for children “Vittorio Emanele III” (in italian)
- Where: 41.731819, 12.271206
- When: 2016
- How: Kodak T-Max 400 (expired)
The first part of this summer camp for children was bult in 1916 (project by architect Marcello Piacentini). During the fascist era the summer camp was redeveloped (project by architect Vincenzo Fasolo) and the new one was opened on 1932. The area is about 16.000 square meters wide. The original name of the camp was “Ospizio Marino e Colonia di Profilassi” (Marine hospice and summer camp for prophylaxis) but, in 1932, the new one was dedicated to the italian king Vittorio Emanuele III.